The CUP70 calibration unit is designed for calibration of pressure gauges, transmitters and recorders at location
The portable suitcase design, incorporating all functions and parts, makes travel to different locations easy. The CUP70 calibration unit is designed to calibrate pressure gauges, transmitters and recorders according to the international standard ISO/IEC 17025. The software application will guide the user easily through the calibration procedure. The pressure is generated by a manual driven spindle pump. Calibration of test objects, such as mechanical pressure gauges requires minimal human interaction. Measuring values are automatically stored into the calibration program by a single keystroke.
- Electronic control of the calibration process by use of a laptop
- Automatic generation of calibration certificates
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply)
- Data storage on laptop
- Storage cabinet for transmitters
- Calibration range: 40 - 7.000 bar
- Calibration according to ISO/IEC 17025
- Weight of suitcase aprox. 30Kg
The data from the reference transmitters can be stored in the software and easily selected for use. The measurement results are recorded in an electronic calibration certificate, which can be printed and/or saved for recording the calibration history of the test object.