IK’s Medium Pressure Stoppers For pressure testing and temporary sealing of gas, water, oil and sewerage pipes made of steel, cast iron, clay, plastic and concrete
For maximum allowable back pressures for each size of plug, please see attached table below. Please note that plugs must be suitably braced when applying any back pressure, in order to prevent the risk of accident.
Product: Medium Pressure Stoppers (Small Diameter)
Pipe Schedule: Various Schedules
Size Range: 14mm (1/2”) Thru 75mm (3”)(other sizes on request)
General Function & Application
- Easy to install and remove.
- Size range 1/2” thru 3”
- Recommended for medium pressure hydrostatic test applications up to 30 bar (size dependent).
- Non-standard sizes and pressures available.
- Available for horizontal or vertical applications
- Sizes 14mm up to 75mm incl. have a single seal.