IK’s Twin Tyre Multi Plug is a simple, reliable and economical tool for providing positive and proven isolation before hot work commences
It is also capable of hydrostatically testing any new welds afterwards – being a significant cost saver. IK’s Twin Tyre Multi Plug is presently used at many Oil & Gas Refineries worldwide for hot-work isolation.
Product: TWIN TYRE MULTI PLUG
Pipe Schedule: Various
ANSI Rating: 150 - 300 Standard
Size Range: 4” through 36” (Larger sizes on request)
General Function & Application
- Double block & bleed function
- Central by-pass facility to vent gasses
- Can hold up to 30 bar between tyres - 76.5 bar for Schedule specific.
- Maximum differential pressure: 3”-24”, line pressure 5 bar 26” and above, line pressure 3 bar
- Can be used in a range of pipe schedules
- Provides a safe working environment
- Instructions and hydrostatic test certificates supplied