IK-Group's Anode Clamp
Perfectly suited for retrofitted installation of the anodes in subsea environment. IK Anode Clamp design is based on a "spring" concept where the clamp itself acts as a large leaf spring element. This is to ensure the clamps ability to maintain contact if pipe is moving over time due to temperature variations and/or erosion of pipeline coating.
- For installation of the anodes in subsea environment.
- Can be delivered with integrated anodes or work as the cable connection from an external retrofit anode bank
- Design is based on a "spring" concept where the clamp itself acts as the spring for the firm connection
- Self-penetrating conductor for obtaining the required electrical conductance
- Adaptable to pipelines, beams or various subsea structures.
- Installation method by ROV or diver
- Simple installation / self-penetrating electrical connection
- Optimized size and design to suit the existing subsea structures.
- Large spring element secures long term reliable conductivity
- High conductivity
- Both diver and ROV installable
Anode Clamp is delivered to meet the specified requirements:
- Custom design related to size and capacity
- Type of anodes settled for the actual function
- Lifetime according to functional requirements