IK-Group Bend Clamp
IK Bend Clamp offers functions of a typical structural and sealing clamp and it’s designed to fit on bends. Clamp can be installed to reinforce damaged sections of the subsea pipelines and support them against the axial loads as well as to seal off the eventual leakages.
- Repair clamps for pipeline, flowlines and risers' bends.
- Sealing and/or Structural reinstating of bends
- Single or double barriers / seals
- Can be delivered for grout or epoxy injection
- Robust and reliable design
- Can be installed on rough / corroded pipe surfaces
- Can accommodate large diameter tolerances on the bends
- From 1,5 D bend and upwards
- From 0 degrees to 90 degrees
- No limits on the pipe dimension
- Pressure rating up to 400 bar