IK-Group's Compact Integrity Clamp
(integrated sealing and structural reinforcement clamps)
One of IK's flagship products, the Compact Integrity Clamp is designed to reinforce damaged sections of the subsea pipelines. IK Compact Integrity Clamp provides axial load support as well as seals off the leaking sections. The IK Compact Integrity Clamp is suited to secure and to seal off many pipeline defects i.e. pin holes, cracks, weld defects, providing great pipeline axial load reinforcement and reinstating its original properties.
- Clamp for reinstating the structural and sealing capacity of flow lines and pipelines.
- The sealing is obtained by a 360 degrees compression packer enveloping the entire damage location.
- The structural integrity is obtained by the slips located on both sides of the packer.
- Remotely installed, all clamp installation functions are operated hydraulically through male-female hot stab-receptacle ports.
- For long term permanent operation (25 years) or as temporary remedial function
- Simple and rapid installation by ROV
- Reliable and robust design and function (no failure experienced after 10 years of operation)
- Well suited for installation in narrow and limited spaces. Typically, inside subsea manifolds…etc.
- Very well suited for correction of pipeline cracks and pittings
- Clamps designed acc. to DNVGL-RP-F113
- Size range: 4in to 32in.
- Pressure rating: up to 600bar.
- Installation method: ROV or diver